Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Free!!!! Drive-by Snark, Day Four

This is my last day at work. My amazing, wonderful hubby has requested that I quit the part-time work so I can concentrate on writing, and on getting things queried and submitted. He is so supportive; I really don't deserve him. To celebrate my coming days of BICHOKing, a piece of Loveswept horribleness.

One Touch of Topaz



Missie: This one registered seven hundred frillion on the Squickometer.

Robyn: Does Dolly Levi know you’ve stolen most of her dress?

5 Comments:

Blogger Missie said...

Um, p.s. I hate anyone with perfectly flat abs.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

Congrats on the career change. Speaking of BICHOKing, are you going to to NaNoWriMo?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I only made it to 27,000 last November. I may try to go all the way this year. But who put the darn thing so close to the holidays!!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger quirkychild said...

Yay Robyn! Please NaNo...you know you want to...it's just so darn addictive!

I made it to 50,000 last year, but didn't finish the story! That really stinks. But my Dad found something called the Zokotou clause which a writer's group in London which amends the Nano constitution and says you can write 50,000 on a previous manuscript and they want me to finish my Nano from last year...here's the link:

http://www.zokutou.co.uk/theclause.html

In case you want to finish those 27,000 from last year...

9:07 PM  
Blogger Bernita said...

Bless your man.

That's a hero? Yuk, yuk, yuk.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home