Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Robyn's Blond Moment, or Drive-by Snark Day Two

So I'm sitting at home folding laundry last night, thinking about which cover to post today. I didn't think about the fact that I work today and couldn't get on until after 3:00 pm. Sorry! I really shouldn't be allowed leadership of this blog! Anyways, on to the good stuff:

Perchance to Dream



Missie: Her hair!! It's alive! It's AAALLLLIIIIIVVVVE! Run, oh Highlighted One! Run like the wind!

Robyn: I personally think she's dreaming of a world where her bosom isn't in traction.

5 Comments:

Blogger Missie said...

Okay, my mind didn't go there at first...but thanks for leading it there now. Ewwww.

Maybe she's dreaming of being anatomically correct one day?

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bizarre title, too!

3:51 AM  
Blogger Bernita said...

And that beloved two-way wind , that blows her hair in one direction and his in another.

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think one boob has escaped and is hiding in her left sleeve.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Bernita said...

I guess her collarbone looks out of shape because he's scwunching her so hard?

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home