Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Got. To. Have.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Heather. Without you I wouldn't have found it.

My Christmas present.

Who wouldn't squeeeeee with delight upon opening this Christmas morning?







The Fish-n-Flush toilet tank aquarium.

My most personal, intimate needs taken care of while being viewed by a dozen tiny eyes. The sweet little fishies- oh, the sights they'll see!

This gift will be perfect- I've always had a secret crush on the Plastic Diver Guy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Missie said...

I cannot believe you already found out what I was getting you for Christmas.

Oh, crap.

(get it? Crap? With the toilet tank? And the play on words? Huh? Okay, never mind.)

p.s. Robyn, I was mentioned on amalah's site today. Have officially arrived now. Check it out.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Oh, that's so cool! LOL! Absolutely perfect. Thanks for a good chuckle this afternoon.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I saw that! YOU have already gotten what you wanted for Christmas!

~sniff~ My little partner's famous...

11:34 AM  
Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

Actually, it's kinda cute. Toilet tanks are so friggin ugly by themselves--I predict this will become a "HOT" household accessory.

One thought, though... will the fish be traumatized by the flushing sound?

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too funny! Did you find out if it comes with the Plastic Diver Guy?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Complete with sound effects. Too awesome. I don't think this will help my two boys aim better.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the site--what luck! They still have some in stock! 'Cause nothing says 'The season of our Lord's birth' like peeing in a fish tank.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

Ha!

With this thing around, there will be no Silent Night, that's for sure.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Bernita said...

~mind boggles

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home