Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Message from Vince



Hey, y'all. I'm Vince Gill, and I want to tell you about a special lady friend of mine. Spe-shul, if you catch my meaning. Missie.

She's having a birthday today, and her wonderful, gracious, generous friend Robyn asked me to put together a little sumpin'-sumpin' for her. Now, when Robyn had a birthday, Missie posted pics of a baby scared of an old wrinkly lady with no teeth. That's not Robyn's way. To show once and for all that Robyn really is the nice one, here are some presents for our birthday girl.








This feller is supposed to make her swoon. All that hot Latin blood or somesuch nonsense. I'm a total white guy; I wouldn't know.
















Criminy! This guy's got a sword! Missie's not into that kind of stuff, is she?













I dunno, this guy looks like he's been working in a coal mine. Robyn, are you sure Missie's excited by facial hair and sweat?







Ah, that's more like it. He's even in a tie. Although he does sorta look like he's waiting for her at the Motel 6.














This here feller done went into the motel pool with his skivvies on. At least he's not skinny-dippin', cause I know Missie don't like that stuff.

Right?
















Why, this one's old enough to be her Daddy! Shameful!



















Don't tell me. She likes movies about Gladiators.

















Well, Happy Birthday Missie- you Sick Twisted Freak!








7 Comments:

Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful. I know I enjoyed looking at these yummy pictures!

I don't care how old Patrick Stewart is, there is something about that guy ...

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! It's like a birthday present to me too...I drooled all over my keyboard.

Happy Birthday, Missie!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Bernita said...

Vinnie just doesn't get it.
Happy Birthday, Missie!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

Thank you, Robyn, for my many manly presents. You in fact are the nicer one here. (if no one finds out about the Whitney/Phyllis/Steven Hawking card you sent me, we can keep up that charade.)

did you contact Vince because I told you how much my husband looks like him? That was very thoughtful of you. Now if my honey just had Vince's checkbook, THEN that would be some happy birthday right there.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. It's hard to believe I am 36, when I still feel and act like I am about 26. But at the end of the day, when I am lying in my bed, counting my blessings, one that is close to the top of my list is this....I will ALWAYS be younger than Robyn.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

You think you act 26? Remove the 2 from that equation, my lovely.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Missie! I hope you have a wonderful year, and if you tire of any of your presents, feel free to regift 'em right over here. I'm not too proud for hand-me-downs.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Yeah, definitely a keeper post :-)

...and many more!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home