Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hold Me, and Cute Guy Thursday

It's official, y'all. My daughter, my baby girl, my precious little daffodil, has a BOYFRIEND.

He's a really sweet kid, and I like him. So does her dad. And I was happy for her when she floated home SQUEEEing about him. She took the bull by the horns, so to speak, and wrote to him that she'd had a crush all year, and she was tired of waiting on him, and would he like to be her boyfriend. He accepted, and told her that he'd liked her, too, but was too nervous to ask her. I thought, how cute is this? How amazingly sweet?

Then I remembered what happened on the dates I went on when I was her age.
Hold me.

While I wander around in denial for a few days, join me in admiring His Cuteness, from Firefly and Waitress, Nathan Fillion.


























6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Mmmmmm nice man candy. I lurrrrrve him.

8:10 AM  
Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

I agree; he's pretty high on the cute scale...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

I am sending cyber-Prozac your way to help you in your time of need.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I sympathize with your situation, remember that my daughter is in love with a seven-foot fox. *SIGH*

10:21 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

But Steph, your daughter can't have your grandchild yet. :P

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Robyn Suger-Buger!!

I tagged you at Mama Drama!

Come see!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home