Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Friday, May 11, 2007

The Winnah!! And, Oh, Yeah, More About Me

Thanks for your awesome snarks, everyone. Special honors go to Bernita with "Whaddya mean you're allergic?" and Kaitlin for "I am sooo beautifuuul...to meeeeee." You receive a free subscription to this blog and the thanks of a grateful nation.

The winnah of an Amazon gift certificate and the title of Snarkstress supreme is...

a tie! StarvingWriteNow for her "Come on baby, I need the bra more than you do." and Stephanie for "Velvet spandex blend pants! I feel so free!"

If you will both write me at robwriter6@yahoo.com with your email addys, your gifts will be winging their way to you with champagne wishes and Fabio dreams!

I used to be upset when I wasn't tagged for stuff. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms. Be careful what you wish for. Now, it seems I'm getting tagged every time I turn around. So here are (courtesy of December Quinn) 8 random things about me. And if you wanna do it, go right ahead, but I don't think I know 8 people to tag! Or, at least 8 people I haven't already tagged for something and I'd like to keep the few friends I have. Here we go:

  1. I can sing the entire score from Les Miserables. And sing it pretty well, actually.
  2. I love the Beatles, but can't stand the Stones.
  3. God and my children very nicely frosted my hair, but I've chosen to hide it under Nice n' Easy 119.
  4. I can wiggle my nose like a rabbit.
  5. A guy broke up with me in college because his mama threw a fit when she found out I wasn't Jewish. And nice Jewish girls are thick upon the ground in Denton, TX, let me tell you.
  6. I bruised my husband's arm while gripping it in labor. It was a sacrifice he was not prepared to make. Like I cared.
  7. I love channel surfing (when I have time, which is, like, never) and am very territorial about the remote. Don't you touch it. I'll cut you.
  8. I don't care for vampire books (shag a zombie tick, anyone?) but I go into raptures over werewolves. Insert your own "Robyn Loves Wildlife" joke here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Why don't you just admit you love it when they hoooooowwwwwwwllllll.

I LMAO at the plethora of Jewish girls in Denton.

And your poor husband. (Said with much sarcasm). Whatever.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I've never almost won anything before. :) I'll take the thanks of a grateful nation, though. :)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Gail T. said...

les mis? you rock, then.

p.s. my favorite singer is on broadway's les mis right now.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Bernita said...

The poor man.
~makes me want to rise up and smite him one~

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"thick upon the ground" is totally my new favorite phrase.

Fabulous.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Shoot, I forgot to enter!

You'll read my vampire books, won't you? :-(

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a winner!! AWESOME!!!

Hey, Baby!! I love ya 'cause you dig Les Mis!!

Oh, and Baby Bethany rocks out to the Beatles but cries every time she hears Jumpin' Jack Flash. Can you explain that?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

You got me, Jennifer. AROOO!

Gail, who is it? I know Michael Ball finally outgrew his boyishness and played ValJean in England.

My poor hubby. He had to cut the cord, too, poor thing.

Yes, DQ, I'll read your stories. But no pale, angsty, Prince-types with lace cuffs, 'kay?

Stephanie, Bethany is obviously a gifted and intelligent child!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home