Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Up Against the Wall, Redneck Mother

Places I have Actually Been

Things I Have Witnessed People Doing (and Would Have Done Had I Drunk Enough)


A Thing You Probably Think is a Joke


Something I'm Afraid Isn't a Joke

People Who Could Be My Relatives
I've never been there, seen it personally, but I know it's not a joke. And I do have a relative there.


To my cousin, Major Rick Williams, who grew up redneck like me: thank you for making sure I can make fun of our upbringing on the internet. Come home soon.







3 Comments:

Blogger Bernita said...

Aye, and amen.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Yep.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it. We ARE related!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home