Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Had a Dream...

In our fair city, there is a beautiful rose garden.

Every year, it blooms in a riot of colors so brilliant that it dazzles the eye and lifts the heart.

When I was pregnant with my girl, I imagined dressing her up and taking many wonderful pictures of her romping amongst the flowers in this special garden. These pictures would be heartwarming and touching and worthy of being blown up and framed. We as her doting parents would look back on these pictures years later with tears in our eyes remembering what wonder and awe she expressed visiting this lovely place with all the "fwowers".

And so I present to you now what I call Alison Amongst the Roses...








What are you doing? Why are you taking my picture?




I find you and your intrusive camera distasteful.












Lemme get this straight...you want me to smile by these flowers right here? Yeah, right.








My husband couldn't figure out why we have one child who is a complete ham-bone (most of the time)...















and another child who looks like she smells something putrid...













Gee, Honey...I have no idea.


2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

That's it. Tell Zach to stop growing. He's getting much too mature-looking for my peace of mind.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Wylie Kinson said...

Gorgeous kids! Even the one who smells somthing putrid :)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home