Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hail to the Queen!


Today is an extra special day in the land of Snarkdom. It is the day we set aside to honor the birth of our founder, our sovereign, our humble goddess of bad romance covers, Queen Robyn of the Snark!
Here's to another year of takin' life by the wheel and steering it where you want it to go.






And even though I won't disclose your real age, I will say the light generated by the candles on your cake burned my baby's retinas. She had to look away in order to save what was left of her eyesight.


Daddy, I am scared of the old wrinkly lady with no teeth. Hold me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Thank you, thank you.

Missie, this entry just proves what everyone has known all along, dearest.

I'M the nice one. ;)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

NO, no, no...you're the OLD one.

You know I love you!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I love you too. That's why I'll wisely excuse your youth and immaturity.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Robyn!

Ow! My eyes, my eyes! *grins*

And what a cute little baby! I just want to eat her up, yes I do. :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger Bernita said...

Awwwe....awwww.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Jo*Marie said...

Happy Birthday Robyn!!! :)

Cute pics, Missie.

haha I think Robyn's right..wow..the retina's bit..funny, but mean. :-P And remember that what goes around comes around :-p kidding, kidding.

~Jo

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home