Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dear Me

The first cover of 2007. The cover isn't necessarily that bad, although shades of Christopher Walken's Continental come to mind (can't you just hear him offering you some sham-pan-yay?) But the title simply begs for it:
Tame Me

Robyn: Rescue me.
Missie: Spare me.
Robyn: Hide me.
Missie: Gag me.
Robyn: Save me.
Missie: Shoot me.

10 Comments:

Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

How about: Fix My Tie Baby, We're Going To Be Late

Or: Tame My Toupee

Or: Calm My Combover

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kill me.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Zoe Winters said...

hehehe but Christopher Walken makes everything better. ;)

1:32 AM  
Blogger Bernita said...

They could have cut to the chase and titled it:
Do Me.
Were they being subtle?

6:20 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Methinks the mighty Harlequin was trying to play to the erotica crowd with the not-so-subtle spanking reference.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

What gets me is he's all, "come hither" with his look and his champaney and his undone tie....but why is his shirt buttoned all the way up to his neck like Erkel? Not sexy, dude.

3:15 PM  
Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

...giggle...

Now I'm looking at the guy and hearing him say "Tame Me!" in that high-pitched Erkel voice! LOL!

4:07 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

My husband's contributions to the snark...

Mame Me.

Make Me.

Time Me.

Moon Me.

Nuke Me.

Tune Me.

Mmkay, he's done now.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

Ooo, ooo, a couple more....

Nair Me.

Wax Me.

Pluck Me.

Fax Me.

(does this bring to mind one foot, two foot, red foot, blue foot?)

Apparently, we're on a hair snark tonight.

I promise, we are really done now.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Girl con Queso said...

Wait a minute, is that Ryan Seacrest?

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home