Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shout Out, Peeps!


Did you guys know that it is National Delurking Week? Huh, huh, didya? Stop by, say hi, and just let us know you are out there.

Because we like you. And we want you to like us. And invite us over for playdates and let us come to your birthday parties and hang out at recess with you and stuff.

This is my daughter, showing you how we say "What up, homies?" in Idaho. Which would be in a pretty dress with clashing bracelets and bare feet. Because we're all street like that.

If you don't leave a comment....


I will be forced to scrunch my face up even further in the next picture. And it won't be pretty.

I'm not playing here.

Comment....

Comment now...

Or else....

7 Comments:

Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

God, I love being threatened. It makes me feel so LOVED.

I may have to move to Idaho so I can wear pretty dresses, clashing bracelets and bare feet all day. Sounds like my kind of place.

11:10 AM  
Blogger meljean brook said...

(de-lurks)

My daughter has exactly that dress. She hasn't worn it yet, though, because she's too stubborn to wear a dress. I'm not sure if she's a tomboy-in-training or just determined not to let me take a picture of her in it.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Hey! My eyes scrunch up like that in pictures, too!

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, she is so CUTE? How can you not just keep kissing and hugging her all the time?

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a little cutie!! She's adorable!

And no, I had no idea it was National Delurking Week!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

Starving,
I do love you. So come clean my house RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY!

Meljean,
Hey, girl! Nice to meet ya. I love this dress, but have a feeling that'll be the only time I can wrangle the wild animal, I mean my preshus daughter, into it.

December,
Scrunchies Untie! Or Unite! Whatever.

Michelle,
Yes I do hug and kiss her all the time..when she lets me. She's getting to be an independent little fart, so I capitalize on the smoochy opportunities when I can.

Spy,
Thank you. I think she's adorable too, but I may be slightly biased. Do you have any kids? If not, do you want one? You already said she was cute, so....

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Beautiful! So gorgeous!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home