Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You're It!

I'm such a dork.

I forgot to tag peoples when I did my Mom Truths. And here I was all proud of myself by just getting the stupid post done on time!

So...Michelle Willingham (who wrote a great book I just read, by the way. Go out and buy many copies of it now!), Becki F from Cooking With Whine at Clubmom.com, Bernita our beautiful and wise Canadian friend, and SuperPaige, put up your own version so that we may learn from your wisdoms and smartses.

Go forth and show us your brilliance.

And put up pictures of your kids or grandkids.

Because I'm the mom and I said so.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was all on board with this until you started asking for brilliance. I'll aim for "coherence" and try to get something up in the next day or two.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

Don't let Becki fool you guys. She is brilliant in the kitchen. Go read her blog and make her recipes now.

Don't make me come over there!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Bernita said...

I'm with Becki, "brillance" rather sets a level we feel we fall VERY SHORT OF AND DISAPOINT EVERYONE AND THEN THEY WILL SAY "HUH?".

I donno, Missie.Won't promise.
One thing: Mom's must make more judgement calls than referees. When do you tell your child to ignore bullies and when do you tell them to beatthelivingshit out of them is a crucial judgement call.
You never know which is best in a particular situation until after the fact. Sometimes, long after.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

Bernita,
You are so right! We are dealing with that very situation right now. It's taking everything in me not to tell my son to knock this other kid's block off. Or better yet, let ME do it.

Michelle,
You did a great job on yours. How true, how true. Our little ones are like sponges, sucking up both the good and the bad of our personality traits.

Becki,
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missie,

I am queen of the dorks. We're leaving on vacation in six hours (yes, that's five a.m., because we are in fact insane)and I totally forgot to do this. Can I have an extension, or will you be satisfied with: Real moms always wind up spending the evening before a twenty-two hour car trip searching for the Blankie that MUST be taken on the trip, and don't get time to update their blogs?

8:11 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

Becki,
I hear ya! It's always a few hours before the trip that THE ITEM THAT MUST BE TAKEN is lost.

Yes, I grant you an extension. But it will cost you. ;)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I got my real mom post up finally. It's at http://paige.ericksonfamily.com

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home