Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ode to the Throne

Food poisoning sucks, can I just tell you that? And since I've had an intimate acquaintance with my bathroom fixtures the past few days, I decided to investigate what kinds of thrones are available. Hey, I have to do something to cheer myself up since the health benefits of salmon will forever be lost to me. Or at least until I'm brave enough to try it in a restaurant again. Or anywhere.

Regular readers know of my fascination with toilet humor. But with these horrifying images I can only say: I'm SO glad I'm not a man.



I can't even figure out what this is. Is it an Indian god with a samarai top knot and 30's movie star mustache? I don't know what's in the gold box, but is he holding a camera in one of his hands? At least there's a little golden grill action in the Rolling Stones memorial he's clutching.













Okay. I know struggling musicians are always hard up for money, but this is just gross.
















Women, we've just been given the power to rule the world. All it needs is a cup holder and pizza delivery. If this thing faces a big screen tv, we'll never see men again.











I've seen waaaay too many computers-take-over-the-spaceship movies to consider this preferable to a convenient bush.












Good idea, but after this week it just makes me think of Pepto Bismol.
Here's hoping your bathroom is used sparingly, and be careful of the fish!

6 Comments:

Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

Okay, the horn was weird, but that robo-toilet scared the crap out of me! (har har har...) Seriously though, those robotic hands look capable of PINCHING!!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Bernita said...

These are jokes, right?
I mean - mega tacky.
~sorry you've been hurling~

3:39 AM  
Blogger Spy Scribbler said...

LOLOL! Great pictures!

Although, I think I could get in the mood for a fur-lined toilet ...

10:27 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

If I saw that in someone's home, I would leave. How much time do they spend in there, that they need to trick it out? The padded seat is about as far as I think one should go.

(Im agine how hard that armchair one would be to clean...eech.)

1:57 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

I am totally for soundproofing your bathroom, because if there's one thing I hear when I shut the door, it is, "Mooooooooom!" or "Mama? Mama? MAmamamamamamamamama??!"

11:29 AM  
Blogger Wylie Kinson said...

I agree with December...
My first thought looking at most of these was "How the hell would you clean that thing?" I'm psychotic about clean bathrooms -- so these wouldn't work for me!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home