Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Little Toilet Humor

We'll get back to the highbrow stuff later. Right now, I want to share with you some of my favorite items from the Harriet Carter Gift Catalog. (These are real, I'm not making them up.)

Toilet Bowling



Ah, nothing passes boring bathroom time like a good game of bowling. And there's no shoe rental! Missie voiced a concern with this handy item, though: What about ball return?







Toilet Golf



The liner notes say "practice your putting on the potty!" I personally lament the appalling lack of windmills on this miniature green. What is putting without tiny windmills? I would advise, however, staying away from water hazards.






Toilet Fishing



"Land a whopper while on the hopper!" I'm so glad this item is price reduced. Imagine the joy on my loved ones' faces on Christmas morning when they open this gift! Never too early to think about spreading Holiday Cheer, y'know!




Toilet Monster



Happy Halloween, everyone! There's just nothing more amusing than treating your guests who have consumed a big dinner and many beverages to a monster popping out of what may be a desperately needed household fixture. While it will be great fun for everyone to gather outside the door and wait for the scream, you might want to have bathroom cleaning wipes and changes of clothing in several sizes handy.



Only 78 shopping days 'til Christmas!

7 Comments:

Blogger Missie said...

I cannot tell you how many times I have left the Harriet Carter catalog around with pages marked for items such as these, and my husband doesn't get the hint! Nothing says "You are the love of my life" quite like Toilet Bowling.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think it was junk mail — how wrong I was! It's like the mother lode of hysteria!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

These are priceless. You have trumped my butt crack photo.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh geez. Too funny!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

For those of you who don't know what Doug's talking about, click on his name and scroll down to "Will write romance for beer $$. Pleeze help." Make sure you're not drinking anything if you don't want it spewed on your monitor.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Actually, you have to click on his name and then click on his blog "Shatter." Sorry, I hate html linking.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh I've seen the toilet monster before, and have to admit, it'd be fun going to one of my aunt's parties and putting said monster in the toilet for all of those drunken people. That could be funny. Toilet bowling, fishing & golfing. Never seen before, but I think my Dad would benefit from the fishing. I think he'd laugh if I gave him that for Christmas. haha. Oooh! A good Pastor appreciation gift. I appreciate you so much I'm getting you TOILET GOLF!!!

~JO

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home