Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary Bay-beh, Got You On My Miiiiiiind!






Tuesday was the 15th anniversary of one of the best decisions I ever made.





I am not going to write a long, gushy, flowery post about how he is my everything, completes me in every way, is the most handsome and sexy man ever, a wonderful father, and my bestest friend, because we are just not gushy, flowery people. We are much more likely to laugh uproariously during what should be a Hallmark moment than gaze longlingly into each other's eyes while pondering the meaning of the universe.




So instead, I present you with pictures. Of the most cutest handsomest funniest goofiest dorkiest goodest guy ever to be borned. And he's all mine.









Us on Tuesday. Keep in mind the camera adds ten pounds. There were about fourteen cameras taking our picture. Do the math.









Here he is, attempting to nap but instead being attacked by the toddler and her "bowwull". He puts up with alot.









Putting Up With Alot, Part 2--Vanquished by a Ninja. Still not getting a nap.

















Camping in the mountains on his 40th birthday last year.








Doing what he loves.















Lifetime Original Movie-
Frolick on Fourwheelers, a moving story of two ATV enthusiasts who find love in the wild hills of Idaho while wearing huge jackets.
I love you, Honey. Here's to fifteen more.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you both! :)

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to wonder at some women posting up so much praise about their husbands.

Aren't you worried a greedy female will kidnap him against his will from you?!

happy anniversary!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

Dear Anonymous,

Ummmm....No.

I am not the slightest bit worried about some "greedy female." But thanks for asking.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Happy Anniverasry! My best friend's was the 10th, too, and mine was the 8th! (And 9th, ten years together. We wanted to get married on the 9th but it was a leap year.)

1:36 AM  
Blogger Bernita said...

Awww.
Lovely couple. Many more.
PS. You're so pretty.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

December and Michelle,
Thanks for the wishes.

Bernita,
You are so sweet...and good for my ego.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Congrats, my friend. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful honey who likes to kill things and remembers to bring his CoffeeMate into the mountains.

And tell him what a sexy trophy wife he has!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I suspect your husband thinks he made a pretty good decision, too.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

Robyn,
Yep, that's me, President and CEO of Trophy Wives R Us. You goober, but thank you for the compliment.

Becki,
You're sweet. Now come cook for me.

Jackie,
Thanks for the good wishes and for reading our blog.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary (late!). And such wonderful pictures of ALL of you!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home