Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

You Say It's Your Birthday? Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! Well, It's Robyn's Birthday, Too! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!

Let's all join together in wishing Robyn a happy FORTY-THIRD birthday on Friday!


May your day be filled with goofy hats...



















Lots of cake and ice cream wearing....

















And the knowledge that many people look up to you for strength, wisdom, and most of all, SNARK.















Happy, happy day, my friend.

The world was made a much brighter, sweeter, funnier place just by you coming into it. I am glad we found each other.


Now, you'll never get rid of me.... Bwah, ha, ha, ha, ha!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Happy birthday, Robyn!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Bernita said...

Happy Birthday, Robyn child.

5:21 AM  
Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

Happy happy happy! Twenty-nine is such a nice age to be again, isn't it? I've been 29 for 11 years now! Hope you have a lovely day!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Happy TWENTY-NINTH birthday. Yayyyyy
Great pics Missy.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Happy birthday, Robyn!

Wow--my childhood best friend's birthday was today! (It still is, but I'm not in touch with her anymore.)

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Robyn! Have a great day! And I love the pictures!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Thanks everyone. And especially to Missie for sucking up to me after posting my age IN HUGE CAPITAL LETTERS!

Seriously, I went through the whole ohmygodI'mancient thing at 37. By the time I actually turned 40, I'd gotten my groove back.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home