Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

We're Number One!

Just for grins, I googled Hunky Guys In Kilts. Who came up number one?

Oh, yeah, dat's right! We da man!! Or, they are. Wahtevah.

Heehee...I'm a total nerd, aren't I?

Someone (not me) who is a co-writer of this blog (not me) has a birthday coming up. (Not me. Didya get the subtle hint?)

So here's an early present to my homegirl. To keep from eating too much cake and ruining that diet you're on (and Miss Thang is doing great, y'all!) have hubby go get one of these:

Can't you just hear her? "Please don't eat me! Please don't eat me!"

Or, one of these.


Notice the pig roasting on the little spit? The guy who made it also has a themed party for you.

"For the party, I also made very simple animal print dresses tied over one shoulder for all the girls, a Cave Girl pinata, and create-your-own shish kabobs. Activities included spear making using Sculpey clay, wood dowls and a wood burning tool, slingshot contest, roasting marshmellows over camp fire, and a treasure hunt for breakfast (hidden bagels)." Imagine, my darling. You could be Sheena, Queen of the Jungle for a Day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Hi, Chris!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cakes! I have no talent for decorating, but it's neat to see others' efforts. :)

-Michelle W.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Jo*Marie said...

rotfl..thats funny. I think we should show up at Missie's for that party! Wow.

I'll bring some Jane of the jungle party bags haha.And ice! Our new refridgerator has a built in ice machine. We have 6 of those huge freezer bags full. Thankfully someone told my Dad about the switch to turn it off for a little bit. We love ice, but NOT THAT MUCH!

Jo

3:51 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

ROFL, Jo. I'm having visions of you guys building igloos in your living room.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Jo*Marie said...

Not a bad idea Robyn..the kids do want to do a craft! What better than their very own igloo? Heck, I'll grab out the snowcone maker and we can make a snowman for the front yard. I'll send pics when we're through..see you all next year...

:-P

3:50 AM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

That's so cute!!!!

Hunky guys in kilts, eh? LOL

Camy

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home