Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted

HA! If you were watching MTV in the 80's, that song will go through your head the rest of the day. (GoGo's, if you wanna google it.)


Yes, I'm going on vacation *hallelujah* and actually getting in the car and driving away from my town *thank You Jesus* and BOTH kids are stoked and ready with no discernable teen angst *angel chorus singing.*


Be back Monday to tell you all about it, but I thought I'd leave you with another 80's gem:
From Tri-Star Pictures- the terrifying tale of a woman attacked when her ugly black velvet futon grows a man!
See ya Monday!

1 Comments:

Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

Okay, if he's the unicorn, where's his horn? (hmm...)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home