Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

We may not be back until December 28, when we'll have our interview with Mary and announce the winner of our contest.

Just for fun (like I have any other motivation on this site?) I got these from Funnyjunk.com but the comments are mine.

These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods.

On Sears hairdryer:Do not use while sleeping. Dang. Next you're going to tell me I can't use it in the tub.

On a bag of Fritos:You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. It's not shoplifting, officer. The bag says no purchase necessary!

On a bar of Dial soap:Directions: Use like regular soap. Then why did I buy yours?

On some Swann frozen dinners:Serving suggestion: Defrost. But I like it crunchy!

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)Do not turn upside down. Printed below that is HA! Suckers...

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:Product will be hot after heating. Really?

On packaging for a Rowenta iron:Do not iron clothes on body. So that's what I've been doing wrong.

On Boot's Children's cough medicine:Do not drive car or operate machinery. And how am I supposed to make a profit without my child labor?

On Nytol sleep aid:Warning: may cause drowsiness. Before or after I utter the requisite DUH?

On a Korean kitchen knife:Warning: keep out of children. But she got chocolate on my white silk blouse!

On a string of Christmas lights:For indoor or outdoor use only. So would Mars count?

On a food processor:Not to be used for the other use. I'm not sure, but I think that may be illegal.

On an American Airlines packet of nuts:Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. Aww, I wanted to chuck the bag at the guy across the aisle who's snoring.

On a Swedish chainsaw:Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. Why?

On a child's Superman costume:Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. And there's no Santa, Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy, either!

And though it's slightly naughty, I had to include this:



Now that's truth in advertising!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a funny car! :)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Bernita said...

Merry Christmas, dear hearts.
I love this blog.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

Merry Christmas!!!
Camy

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home