Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Yes, You're Looking At Pictures Of My Dog


It's my bloggie and I'll post if I want to...

Seriously, I've been down with the flu the past few days- cover snark returns soon! I've got a couple of reviews as well. In the meantime, enjoy the diva; she who must be obeyed; who rules us all with a firm but gentle paw. Amazing Grace, Mazie (may-zee) for short.

Day at the Posh Pets Doggie Spa- $27.00





Color coordinated squeaky chew toys, of which she was immediately and violently possessive- $5.00




Gourmet dog treats, which were consumed in 4.2 nanoseconds before begging for more- $3.00

A tired, sated, happy dog commandeering her favorite chair (that no one else may sit on while she occupies it) on her 2nd birthday...


...priceless.

You know, I just realised something.

I didn't get treated that well on my birthday. Something just wrong there...

6 Comments:

Blogger Bernita said...

Picture 2 - hey, I've got a dresser just like that one in my guest room.
Feel better soon, dear.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Camy Tang said...

Aw, cute pics. I can relate. Our dog rules the house, too. Except Snickers inhales her food in 3.2 nanoseconds and will attempt to steal more off the counter if we're not quick enough to yell at her.

Camy

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweetie! Don't you just want to eat her up?

3:31 PM  
Blogger Missie said...

What a hairy little punkin! She looks so sweet. Certainly this is not the doggie that chews and hides your footwear? I refuse to believe such lies!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

She's a footwear connoisseur, as befits a diva of her stature.

7:35 PM  
Blogger quirkychild said...

Awwww...she's just the cutest!

I know how spoiled dogs go though...my Grandma's dog, Coconut, is a needy little puppy who will bark and whine and genrally carry on if my Grandma's not in the room...*rolls eyes*

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home