Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Love The Internet

Where else could I read about a naked man walking down Melrose with a leopard around his neck?


Or a boy who has impaled his nose with a fork? (WARNING- this is an actual picture. And I was worried about my daughter getting sand in her ear. Yeesh.)

Or soldiers who are saved by feminine hygiene products?

Before Al Gore invented the internet, what would I have done with my hour and fifteen minutes this morning?

Umm, don't answer that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacia said...

OMG that poor little boy!

I will never let my children climb into a chair holding a fork again (not that I let them do it all the time now, come to think of it--I don't. But I was always more concerned with eyes than noses.)

9:21 AM  
Blogger Missie said...

There are just no words.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Bernita said...

I love the internet too- but the bottom of my chin often gets really sore and bruised.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home