Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Oh the Scandal!

Hi, my name is Missie and I have never read a Harry Potter book.

I do not watch Survivor, American Idol, Big Brother, The Apprentice, or any Bachelor/-ette type shows.

I know enough of Amy Winehouse to know her tattoos and hair scare me, but know nothing of her music. I do not know the name of any of Beyonce's songs. I don't care who Justin Timberlake is dating.

I will never ever buy perfumes "designed" by Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or any other pseudo-celebrity, no matter how wonderful they smelled, just based on principle. (although for a brief period in the late eighties/early nineties, I was in love with the perfume by Cher, because it smelled good and came in a really cool bottle.)





Lest you think I am hopelessly out of it, let me assure you that I can:

*Name all four Teletubbies and their respective colors


*Recite almost all lines from Napoleon Dynamite and the Spongebob Squarepants movie

*Sing with accuracy along with Weird Al Yankovic's "White and Nerdy"

*Intelligently discuss each presidential candidate's view on major issues.



Don't you wish your blogger was hot like me? My coolness knows no bounds.







I know. My mom bores me, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

Okay, now the Teletubbies theme is warring with the Spongebob theme in my head. (OHHHHH...who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Teletubbies, Teletubbies!)

4:16 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Oh man, I do so love "White and Nerdy". I think it just might surpass "Eat It" and "Amish Paradise" as Wierd Al's Best Ever. Donny Osmond's in the viedo, c'mon!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home