Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Oh so White and Nerdy

Hey, everyone! One of our internet buds needs some help, so I am sending out the Batsignal...

I received this email earlier today from Paige, a weight loss buddy of mine from Utah. She has a chance to meet Donny Osmond if she gets enough votes in this contest. Read on...

"Hello friends,
I am writing to ask you a favor. Would you take just a moment to vote
for me for Donny Osmond's biggest fan? I submitted a little blurb about
why I'm such a huge fan, and I'd really like to win tickets to his
upcoming contest and (sigh) actually meet him! But I need a little help
from people like you.
You just go to this site:
http://www.kosy.com/pages/donny_biggestfan/
then click on vote, and I am entry #4.
You can only vote once for each email account, so if you have two
accounts, you could vote twice (or ask your spouse or kids with email
accounts to vote for me). Thank you for helping me get to meet Donny!
Paige"
So, whaddya say, Snarklettes? Can we help a sistah out? Please click the link above and let the girl get some Osmond love.

2 Comments:

Blogger StarvingWriteNow said...

I voted, 'cuz Donny got way cuter as he got older. Let us know if she wins.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Stacia said...

You know, I used to do drugs and have sex in dive bar bathrooms while punk bands played.

Now I cast votes so people can meet Donny Osmond.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home