Snarkling Clean

Snarkling Clean- because you don't have to cuss to make fun of stuff. Two dedicated readers discuss romance novels- from what made us weep with joy to what made us want to poke pencils through our eyeballs.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New Location...

Hey, gang. Thanks for all the kind comments you left regarding our shutting down this here blog. You are the best. (sniff, sniff, drip, wipe.)

All of you are cordially invited to come visit me over at my new blog, More of A Woman, centrally located and convenient to the interstate at http://moreofawoman.blogspot.com.

Stop by if you get a chance. I promise to always have cookies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God. for a minute there I thought you'd quit and I was going to have to cut my cat's toes off.

Long story.

I need to update my links apparently.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Gary Harper said...

Hi Missie.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home